512-516 S. Memorial Dr.
Street number prior to 1925: 444 Cherry

There is an approximate date of 1900 given for the construction of this home in the city real estate records. As early as 1889 and through 1910 the Murphy family (Cornelius, Catherine, Conrad, Evelyn and Frankie) lived at 444 Cherry which was the pre-1925 address for 514 S. Memorial Dr. Other residents at this time were laborer Edward Quinn (1892) and William Veitch (1896). The home was vacant in 1925.