402 S. Memorial Dr.
Street number prior to 1925: 486 Cherry

This home was built in 1870. The primary occupants were the Murphy family beginning the in 1889 city directory: millwright James C. Murphy, Dennis, Catherine, Hugh and Essie. James' widow Mary is listed in the 1896-98 city directories. Other late 19th century residents were Bridget and Keerin Galvin. Mrs. Ella McAllister lived here in 1925.